Fortunately, a number of measures have now been relaxed and our doors will be open again from the beginning of May. Under strict conditions, yes. In our practice, we have therefore taken all the necessary measures described in a protocol approved by the RIVM, the Quality Mark and the trade association KNGF. But what does this mean in practice?
The measures in practice
- First of all, we have arranged all rooms in such a way that a distance of one and a half meters can always be maintained.
- In addition, anyone who has symptoms similar to corona, such as coughing, sneezing, fever or sore throat, is asked not to come to the practice. Not even if these symptoms are the result of hay fever. In the waiting room you can't tell the difference.
- A maximum of two people are allowed in the waiting area at the same time. Everyone is asked to arrive exactly on time for the appointment. You are also asked to come alone, unless this is not possible. When entering and also when leaving, always use the hand disinfection, which is clearly visible in the practice.
- Make sure you are changed at home if necessary and always bring your own towel.
- During physical actions, where we have contact within a meter and a half, the therapist always wears gloves and a face mask.
- When scheduling your appointment, we will first ask you a number of questions about your health.
- If you have not been for more than three months or if you are a new patient, you will receive an intake interview by telephone, after which it will be examined whether treatment in practice is a good solution for you. Safety always comes first.
In our practice, we work extremely carefully to minimize the risk of infection for everyone. This means that we have taken a large number of measures and that we also expect you to respect these measures and to actively contribute to them.
Only together can we overcome this crisis.